Saturday, May 14, 2005

Christians shouldn't date

At least that's what it says here at Bibletopics.com. According to the site, the first few reasons are:
  • Dating promotes lust and moderate sexual activity, opening the door for fornication.
  • Dating develops a self-centered, feeling-oriented concept of love.
  • Dating creates a permanent endorphin-bond between two people who will not spend their lives together.
  • Dating teaches people to break off difficult relationships, conditioning them more for divorce than marriage.
But wait - there are more reasons. Lots more.

Thanks to Jesse Taylor at Pandagon via Eschaton for pointing this out.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knock me over with a feather, but I thought the article made some really persuasive points.

But that could be because I haven't been dating much.

Or it could be that I'm not dating much because in my heart of hearts, I think this guy is right, and I'm tired of shopping my goods around with no long-lasting, committed results.

Anyway, I was shocked at how it resonated with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

">