Thursday, June 02, 2005

American Family Association Boycotting Ford

Paul Feig discusses The American Family Association's boycott of Ford ..
Thank GOD that the American Family Association has finally boycotted Ford for being "the company which has done the most to affirm and promote the homosexual lifestyle"! I KNEW that Taurus I bought always seemed a little swishy going over potholes. Did you know that if you rearrange the letters in Ford, they spell "F-Rod"? You think that's a coincidence? Not on your wholesome heterosexual life, my friend. It's the Gay Agenda Ahoy! And I for one am not stowing away on that ship.

I fully support the Christian right in going after gay people, especially gay couples, and especially those who would dare to fall in love and try to get married. Don't they know what an assault that is on traditional marriage? Why, there's a couple of gay men living a few blocks away from my wife and I, and I blame them directly for a fight that the Mrs. and I had the other day about the fact that I had lost my last paycheck at the race track. I don't know what it was but there was some sort of gay tractor beam or something aimed at my kitchen that I'm absolutely sure made my wife become irrational at the fact that I couldn't pay our gas bill. Reverend Wildmon, I salute you for trying to protect my marriage. We need all the help we can get.

See the story on the American Family Association site. Update: as of June 7, the boycott has been stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

">