Saturday, April 14, 2007

She's everywhere, she's everywhere!

This past Easter, Joan and I attended a service at the Northampton Unitarians, a congregation of 8 or 9 members meeting in a small storefront in Northampton, England. They have a service on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month, and we attend when we're there visiting family as long as we're there on the right Sunday.

What do we see on the service but the following:

Reading: Being the Resurrection by Rev. Victoria Weinstein
Wow, I said. After the service, I mentioned that I know Victoria as, among other things, the writer of a great blog called Peacebang. It shouldn't have surprised me that one of the other 9 people there said "Oh, she's the one who writes Beauty Tips for Ministers, right?"

Right. Nothing should surprise me anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

">